1. You gleefully exclaim, “Well, guess we’ll HAVE to re-watch every episode of Parks and Recreation on Netflix!”
2. There’s a lot more video game playing by one third of this household. Hint: it’s not me or Lila.
3. I’m much closer to finishing a book than I was a week ago.
4. I wonder, daily, what the ratio is of homeowners on HGTV who are deciding to Love It or List It.
5. My love/hate relationship with the Duggars is cooling off. (I know. I KNOW.)
6. We’ve received many clingy-ex emails and postcards from DirectTV. They want us back so bad.
7. We’ve discovered fun new Pandora stations. One hip hop selection so inappropriate we couldn’t make eye contact.
8. The dogs are oblivious.
9. The baby is oblivious.
10. I know with complete certainty that none of my actions are directly or indirectly supporting the Kardashians.