So many things are happening that make me want to use exclamation points! I want to remember them all!
1. Arizona now recognizes marriage equality. Finally. My heart is so happy.
2. We got an Honest Company gift certificate from Anna and Josh after her wonderful visit. I’ve always loved this stuff but never wanted to splurge on it. As Anna noted, “Products that are good enough for Jessica Alba are good enough for us.”
3. We survived taking the baby to a brewery event and a tailgate party. Minimal crying. Great teamwork.
4. Ally is about to have a baby! I am WILDLY excited about this!
5. Michelle is coming to visit.
6. Dan is coming to visit.
7. Our new AC was installed and new roof is almost complete after July’s crazy storm damage.
8. Jennelle and I took the kiddos to the zoo. The weather was beautiful and it was an unexpected workout. And we both mastered stroller assembly, so we’re basically certified engineers now.
9. Baby is mostly sleeping through the night. I want to skip through a meadow shouting with glee. Actually sleeping for more than two hours at a time makes me feel like a super hero.
10. I successfully cleaned out the laundry room, which previously looked liked a natural disaster took place within it. It’s much less embarrassing now.