A birthday top 10 list in your honor:
1. Always assume positive intent.
2. Never make decisions based on money or fear.
3. When in doubt, take it to the source.
4. Your 30s are better than your 20s, and your 40s are better still.
5. Learning is uncomfortable.
6. Relationships are where the real business happens.
7. It’s not good to lose your cool, but sometimes you just have to tell people when they’re acting like assholes.
8. Adults learn from action, and then reflection.
9. Fans of rival baseball teams can learn to be friends.
10. Say what you know, when you know it.