1. We sold our old house, baller-style. Got a cash offer the week it was listed and closed eight business days later, thus becoming the smoothest outcome to an anxiety-invoking situation in the history of the world.
2. I went to Chicago for 18 hours to attend a panel discussion at a conference. A tiring journey, but an energizing disruption to the week.
3. It did not reach 100 degrees in Phoenix all week. Decorative gourd season UP IN HERE.
4. I saw a license plate with my grandfather’s name just as I was thinking about him.
5. I found an awesome new gym and did a handstand for the first time since childhood.
6. I wrote a letter to a stranger on an airplane and hid it in her bag when she wasn’t looking. I could tell she was going through a hard time and wanted to offer encouragement. I proceeded to panic and sweat profusely until we were safely off the plane, hoping she didn’t discover it prematurely.
7. I had my first pumpkin beer of the season.
8. I paid off my car. Ahem, after six years, I PAID OFF MY CAR.
9. Some girlfriends and I planned a trip to the Grand Canyon and a spa day for next month.
10. I discovered the most endearing labels on the shelves in our garage. ‘Picnic’ and ‘Dollhouse’ are my favorites. Pretty sure the former owners were good folks.