How I sleep.

I slumber beneath 150 pounds of mixed-breed dog. You?

Jim snapped this when he got home last night, I guess I was the only one who slept through it.

photo(25)

When I worked in the pet specialty industry, our marketing department categorized shoppers into groups based on various habits and spending. A key indicator of a top-tier customer was allowing your dog to sleep in your bed.

*This does not happen every night. Only when Jim works late. Or if I get cold.

**I wash my bedding and my dogs frequently.

Advertisements

One thought on “How I sleep.

  1. ha – I always say we have follow the 80:20 rule with my dog – he seems to take up 80% of the bed, and I make do with the remaining 20%! He only sleeps on my bed in the winter 🙂

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s