1. My little sister and I celebrated our one-year anniversary being matched. The festivities? Mexican food and grocery shopping.
2. There was an awesome typo on the menu at dinner. #mealted
3. I finished everything on my to-do list. This happens never.
4. The Dalai Lama followed me on twitter.
5. I learned a valuable lesson that running outside when it’s 108 degrees is not so smart. Point taken, universe.
6. I smuggled a cupcake home from work without incident.
7. I found this bug behind my bedroom door, but it was already dead so I didn’t have to freak out. I have chosen to ignore it until husband gets home.
Is it weird that I hyper-document everything in life? No? Ok, great.
It helps me with gratitude.