1. There are save the dates, wedding invitations and baby announcements all over my house. I don’t have enough fridge real estate for the influx.
2. I have an abundance of brunch plans.
3. It can take upwards of five weeks to get a group of girlfriends together because we’re all so busy doing who knows what.
4. I own cleaning products designed specifically for dusting.
5. I make phone dates with out of town friends.
6. I keep heartburn medication and advil in my purse.
7. Hangovers last two days.
8. I’m horrified by the fact that 16-year-olds can drive.
9. Every joint in my body cracks like a creepy symphony each morning.
10. The amount of hand-me-down and IKEA furniture in the house is gradually dwindling.