I hate ice breakers; in particular, “Two Truths and a Lie.” Mostly because ‘truths’ isn’t a word, and also because I’m a terrible liar.
1. I once took a seminar of gift wrapping.
2. My dogs are named after Red Sox players.
3. I’ve gone sky diving, zip-lining and white water rafting.
1. I auditioned to be on The Real World.
2. I’m strangely skilled at folding clothing.
3. I love the smell of gasoline.
Best out of three:
1. I’m incredibly afraid of mascots.
2. One Christmas I bought the book, “He’s Just Not that into You” for all of my room mates.
3. My first C was in a religions course.
Winner gets a prize. GO.