2. A dog with a cone around it’s neck should be considered a weapon.
3. $650 in vet bills, what?
4. He feels he deserves to sleep in the bed. Not just on the foot of it, right smack in the middle.
5. Covering a dog’s cast with a plastic bag so he can go outside to pee in the rain in a humbling experience.
6. We’ve gone through enough Benadryl (keeps him calm) to sedate an army.
7. I never imagined signing a dog’s cast but now I can check it off the life list.
8. Three-legged dogs are surprisingly graceful. And fast.
9. Dogs have no sympathy pains; Molly’s oblivious to Bruno’s misfortune.
10. Dogs are selfless. Bruno hasn’t complained once and offers us incessant kisses for taking care of him.